CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

and she's back

So I am back finally, even though Blogger deleted my blog, or at least my password and now I cannot get into it.

Steven and I are still in the fancy smancy apartment that we moved into in January. We have been together for a little more than a year now. In June/July we headed to New Jersey and Pennsylvania to meet and visit with his family. I love his dad!

We're both still hoping to not get orders until after we get married, and no I don't know when the question will be popped or when the big day will come.

Steven just got a new truck a month or so ago, which he loves. It's a fire truck red, Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab. It's perdy.

Hmm not sure what else to write about right now. Hope everyone is doing great. I am now off to catch up on Y'alls blogs.

1 comments:

Unknown

Um... Of course I remember you you goof ball! I'm glad YOU'RE back!

Post a Comment